Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wheels for pc

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fright89, Dec 7, 2002.

1. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

Started out with thrustmaster back when I first started playing NASCAR. Had a T II which was a good wheel.lots of metal parts. When that croked I got a pro digital 2 that lasted about a year and a half and one of the flippers broke. So I replaced it with a new one which worked well with no problems for a few months so I got another one. I have a network set up and can run multiple players at different stations, but of cores more wheels. At this point one of the new wheels has a broken flipper and dead spots and the other has dead spots also. So I have decided these are crap. Thrust master will replace them if I send them back but I have to pay for shipping for the first exchange. They will pay for shipping on further exchanges but returning wheels every two to three months is unacceptable, to much down time.

If anybody is using a good wheel with flippers for there pc let me know. I play lots of F1 so the flippers get a lot of use. The pro digital is a nice set up with flippers and a regular shifter but the thrustmaster quality has seems to be a thing of the past.

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

i wonder if there's a wheel out there that works on both ps2 and pc, since they both have USB ports? hmmmm....

sorry couldn't be of much help as i haven't owned one yet. i wouldn't go with a mad catz, as i have one of their ps2 controllers and am not very pleased with it.

3. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

looked at your web site. Man you are a stud, and thet wife of yours, Nice. LOL /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif