Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheels

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by daleearnhardt01, Mar 7, 2006.

1. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Truck needs some new wheels, who has the best price on Mickey T Classic II's?

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

i deal with tires and wheels a lot. why do you want mickeys? the quality and finish sucks these days. price out some eagle alloys. dame close pattern and better quality and finish. i made the mistake and got some mickeys and i dont like them. and the ceters rusted up after a few months.

all the sets i have seen up hear look like crap after 2-3 months. and one guy has tryed everything to shine them back up with no luck at all.

3. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You could try these people http://www.tomzwheels.com/. I bought a set of Eagle Alloys from them for $400, which included shipping and every thing.

4. mr_blasto

mr_blasto 1/2 ton status

I am going to be selling mine pretty soon. They are the 1/2 ton bolt pattern, and I am stepping up to 1-tons, so they got to go. Let me know if you are interested. BTW, I got mine off ebay for a pretty good price--if you are patient you can find some good deals.

5. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Anybody else have opinion on which brand is better? I can easily get the Eagles way cheaper.. I've had Eagles before they seemed good.