Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

When are you going to be up again?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by T-ROY, Mar 14, 2004.

1. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Hey Andrew, when are you heading to Portland again? I am going to try to get your bumpers finished out this week and ready for you to pick up. I know that you've heard that before, but I really mean it this time. When you make the trip, would you mind hauling Jeremy's wheels back down for me? Let me know.
    T-roy

2. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

What's up T-Roy? Sorry I didn't get back to you last weekend. I was insanely busy, and I ended coming back to Eugene early. I think that I am going to be back up next weekend. I have been either studying or drinking for the last week so I haven't been around. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Dead week was a BITCH. Dead my ass. Then with finals starting tomorrow at 8am and going until Thursday consistenetly, I am out of commission from the internet. I will give you a call when I come up to Portland though and will get out to your place. I am trying to have the truck ready to bring back down to Eugene after Spring Break...Hopefully.
    If I drive my brother's truck up I will take the wheels back down if I have room to do so. My brother likes to bring EVERYTHING home with him when he comes so I am not positive about that one.
    Do you or anybody else reading this know of someone who can weld some shock mounts to my 14bff? I am picking the new ones up from Jeff when I come up.
    Also, I need your suggestion on a Brake Booster. Do you have a part # or anything that I could use? I got that MC from the Corvette, and I just need the booster to affix it to. I am really going to try to get the axles and brakes done, but I am sure it won't happen.

3. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Cool, glad things at school are going well. I would try Jeff, for welding them on, he just got a new mig and I bet you could convince him... Give me a call when you want to come over. If you can take the wheels back south, that would be great, if not, I'll figure something else out.
    T-roy