Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

When do you workout?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jjlaughner, Mar 4, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

With all the other when do ya's I thought i'd toss this one out.

I get up about 8-8:30am Lift/workout, breakfast and then usually a trip to the restroom, hit the showers, then check email and CK5, lunch at 1pm, 4pm and dinner at 7pm, with a protien shake and animal crackers at 10pm /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Seems to be working so far, no job to interfear with my schedual /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

5:30-7:30a sometimes earlier and usually about 1 hour later on Saturday(don't work out on Sunday)

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

8:30-9 I start. Going to the gym tomorrow, have to get up early and work on the burb though, she left me high and dry tonight when the battery mysteriouslly died.

4. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

After work, about 5:15 to 6:30 3-4 times/week

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Generally when i sit down here in front of the computer and start sliding this little mouse around, that can get to be hard work after awhile, and then when i have to actually type something like a reply to a post or somethin, usually need to take a break and take in some air for a few minutes or so. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    with a protien shake and animal crackers at 10pm /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Animal crackers before bed/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif??? I THOUGHT WE TALKED ABOUT THIS /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

7. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

After work I usually do a 144oz clean and jerk then settle down and do a few 12 oz curls.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Me workout ??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

0400-whenever done 6 days a week. Nice 3 mile run, then at the gym for a bit. All of this and still have a little pudge, Worth it? Who knows.

10. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

About 5:00- Start out with a few sets of 12 ounce curls followed with a few 1 ounce curls of Jack Daniels /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

0500- as they open the door, hit the treadmill for a 3+ mile run then abs and wieghts on whatever is the target for that day /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

12. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Uhhh workout lets see uhhh, 0530 starts my daily PT...

13. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

beating the alarm clock and rolling around in bed is not pt Spence /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

14. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah well I'm off to a great first week at the gym. Can't get there cause the starter in the Burb is toast. I can't worry about the gym though, I have a 10:30 vet appointment for my hog thats much more important.

15. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    All of this and still have a little pudge, Worth it? Who knows.

[/ QUOTE ]
    It's all in the diet... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    with a protien shake and animal crackers at 10pm /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Animal crackers before bed/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif??? I THOUGHT WE TALKED ABOUT THIS /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I changed up a little bit on my diet. The protien shake is about 40 grams of protien and has a couple grams of carbs from the 1% milk. The animal crackers are a good source of carbs and calories, no sugar, and it does take more calories to burn carbs than protiens. The crackers are like three hours before bed too.

This week and most of last week has been...

-8:30 workout
    -9:30 breakfast (3egg whites and 1 whole egg, .25cup oatmill and a small 8oz glass of 1% milk - I dropped the toast and cheese on the eggs), then the multi vitamin in the mornings
    - do the shower thing and plop down here for some email
    -1pm 2slices whole wheat bread, 1 tbsp mayo, three thick slices butterball lean turkey breast and an apple
    -4pm either another sandwich made on 1 piece of wheat bread or a salad with meat and cheese with low cal/low fat french dressing.
    -7pm dinner - usually 4-6oz meat, Very small bit of potatoes, and like a cup of green beans or peas, sometimes corn, and a caffine free diet coke
    -10pm Protien shake and the animal crackers
    -12:30-ZMA-1am bed
    thats about 2200

To add more calories, I add an extra egg white int he morning, add in a chicken meal, a couple small cucumbers or veggies when we have them as snacks, I have replaced a couple breakfasts with a protien shakes on days I didn't feel like eating, that kind of stuff.
    I jump back and forth from about 1800 to 2800 calories depending on if I'm feeling hungary. Usually hit 2600-2800 calories twice a week and 1800 twice, the rest is about 2200-2400. I feel alot better doing this, trying to hit 2600-2800 daily I felt stuffed all the time and was constantly sacked out in the reclinder digesting. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyhow, the name of the game is living happy and seeing results... in any case I'm getting both /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

17. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    Me workout ??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you buy a tread mill? Its collecting dust aint it!?
    Mines not... I use it about twice or three times a week, but I still get in 30-45 minutes of weight lifting or cardo (kickboxing usually) daily. I add in a jog in the evenings when I'm feeling peppy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. 96chevysfa

96chevysfa 1/2 ton status

i actually work out 5 -8 weeknights, and early on sun. i try to finnish my workout by 6 30, then go to a 6 45 cycling class, buy my protein shake, and head home. i dont eat after 8 30. all my meals are very well ballanced. ive been on this type of routine for about 4 weeks now and my body fat has dropped 3% so far and the 6 pack is starting to show itsef /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. jjlaughner

SWEET! Good luck /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I got along way to go before the 6 pack shows... about two or three cases to burn off /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Whats your normal meal plans and times? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

20. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I got along way to go before the 6 pack shows... about two or three cases to burn off

[/ QUOTE ]
    Back in my fatass days, I used to tell people "Hey, I have a six-pack, mine's just wrapped in ice!" /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif