Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

When does 4WPW have the buy 3 get 1 free tire sale?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TX Mudder, Mar 9, 2002.

1. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

It seems like they have it every year like in April or something.
    Anyone know when it is supposed to be?
    -- Mike

2. bigredblazer

bigredblazer 1/2 ton status

Mike, it's going on right now with Pro Comp tires! I work at the Lynnwood Wa store and if you want to get hooked up give me a call! 1-425-712-1366 ask for Jon

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

You can E-Mail the customer service guy. At the 4 wheel parts website.

4. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

boy Jon, I don't want to sound rude- but do you work on commission or something? I looked at 4 different posts in a row, and in each of them, you were there "I work there call 239832947 (whatever) and ask for Jon... Not for nothing, but hook up with Steve to get us a kicker deal
    Brandy

5. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

HEY THEY HAVE A MARCH MADNESS SALE AND IT'S RIGHT NOW.

6. bigredblazer

Hey Brandy..I seem to run into you often, and you never have anything positive to post. I do work on comission, and I don't get paid very much. I'm trying to benefit fellow K5'ers, and make sales..what's wrong with that? Everyone wins right? You want a kicker deal, let me know what you need. Jon

7. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

That is only on the Pro Comp tires. Who wants those anyways? Let's take the price of a 38X12.5X15 TSL SX from http://www.natltire.com for $215 VS. 4WPW for $264.95. Are you really getting a deal???????? I've bought from both and Natl. Tire is not only better customer service but also but faster and cheaper.

Just my $.02
    David

8. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

hm I don't think I have ever made a NEGATIVE post, I have tried to offer both sides of a 'story' when I do post. My point was, with all the crap on here regarding 4WPW, lack of customer service...and the fact that you were offering "killer deal"... I was just thinking of Steve's checkbook....Why not put up some advertising, I believe they were removed from the advertiser page- (im not 100% sure though)....my point is- you may be able to get me one heck of a deal- but who do I call when its 3 months later, and the tires that did show up are some crapy wrong size no name brand --- you gonna answer the phone?
    (now that was a negative post for those who care)

Brandy

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Well for what it's worth I think it's cool you're trying to help folks out to get stuff they want...... so what if you are making a buck or two? It is a business, that's what they do.... not your fault if 4WPW pulled their ads from here, not like you personally had any say in that deal.....besides might as well buy from you a fellow K5er and allow you to get the sale then someone I don't know at all...... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

10. bigredblazer

if anyone had problems in the past it certainly wasn't with me. If you buy something from me, and you have problems, you're damn right I'll back it up and make it right. That's how I handle customer service. As far as advertising here last time I checked 4WPP did so, if that has changed, maybe I can do something about that. Steve is a friend of mine, and I'm not out to cheat him.

11. bigredblazer

Thank you Steph!

12. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear you'll be there when there is a problem... I was referring to all of the past posts regarding the lack of customer service, not directly to you. I apologize if that's how it came out...typing vs. speaking is kind of wierd. Maybe next time when I need tires, I'll call ya..

Brandy

13. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Jon gets my "thumbs up" too.....He's not trying to promote 4WPW, just trying to use his position there to get us some deals.

For what it's worth, he gave me a very good price on a set of Swampers (delivered!)......now all I need is some $$$ to take him up on his offer! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif