Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

when it rains it pours

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BIG*RED, Apr 7, 2005.

1. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

so i have my 14bltff all set up and ready to install..just waiting on some rims..looked around to find two black 15x10 8 lugs..well everyone told me they don't carry the 8 lug in a 15..so i had to custom order them..well they were susposed to be here march 23rd..well they didn't show up. the shop i ordered them at called me up yesterday said they were in. sweet!! i was all excited gonna finally get my 14blt put in... well i go down there and wtf!!...one rim was 15x10 8 lug 2.5inch backspacing...i ordered 4 inch backspacing, and the other rim was a 16 inch rim with what looked to be 2.75 backspacing!..i was pissed..so now i still don't have any rims, and can't install my 14bltff....i'm thinking of keeping the one 15 inch rim.. but it was reccomended to me to go with a 4inch bs, will the 2.5 inch be ok? or will my back tires stick way out? or way in?..eaither way they told me it will be a "couple" weeks before the other 15 gets delivered... :mad:

2. k5-newbie

k5-newbie 1/2 ton status

the 2.5" BS will stick your rear tires out.

3. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

Summit has USW-70-5880 U.S. Wheel 70 Series White 8-Spoke Wheels
    Wheel, Series 70, 15 in. x 8 in., 8 x 6.5 in. Bolt Circle, 3 3/ 4 in. Backspace, Each
    Today $29.88
    They are white. They do have black but they are more. The difference buys alot of spray paint.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2005
  4. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

They will stick farther out. I would bitch at them and get what you ordered in the first place. Or cancel your order and find a differnet place to get them, I know summit has them.

5. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Hey bro, gimme a call, 559-4372. I've got 2 8 lug, 4.25" bs, white spoke 15x8 wheels that you can have. I'm busy as hell today, but I can toss them in the back of the truck and meet ya somewhere in town with them. Lemme know. :)

6. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Cragar has the wheels you want. Check out this thread for the p/n
    Cragar Wheels

I bought some 15x8 from summit ~~$40 each, they wont ship until the end of the month, though.