Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

When It Rains......................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

It [darn] pours.......... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I started my job on the 15th of March. Since then, I've had two departments from New Mexico call me wanting to talk. Jeez, couldn't they have called me about two months ago.............

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I hear ya. I tried to get a different job for while when I lived in Denver. Eventually I signed my life over to the Corps. On the drive back to Texas I received two phones calls for job interviews. One for FedEx and one for Steven's Transport. I told them they shoulda called about 3 weeks earlier... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

3. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

I thought you went and take to a department in New Mexico. Wasnt it in Ft Sumner?

Nick

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Yes it does............but you're in Sooner country at least, right? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I thought you went and take to a department in New Mexico. Wasnt it in Ft Sumner?

Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I didn't take that job. The wife said something along the lines of "hell the [darn] no, I will not live in Ft. Sumner, NM" within five seconds of seeing the town.

[ QUOTE ]
    Yes it does............but you're in Sooner country at least, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I think one of my brother's friends is about to shoot me though. We go over to his place about twice a week and I either have my OU hat or a shirt on. He's a big OSU nut. Sucks to be him I guess. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I just got back from a trip to MN for a Job interview. Found out when I got there that I wasnt qualified for the job because I am color blind. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif To bad they didnt put that into the job requirement section of the job posting.

Today I get asked to interview for a couple companies out there that I am qualified for (one of which declined to interview me 2 weeks ago) /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif Now I am too broke to make another trip and my grandpa cant die twice /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Yup, Yup! When your lookin for work it's slow, then you get work and all of sudden everybody wants you! Kinda sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif!
    Bill

8. djsblaze

djsblaze 1/2 ton status

Its alot like women. When you have a girlfriend/wife, you all the sudden become 200% more attractive and appealing than you were when you were single. Just dont make any sense.