Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whens our "Meet and Greet"

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by pauly383, Feb 17, 2005.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I was at 4x4 night at Revs last night , 101 and university behind Jack in the Box , its a "Motorsports" Bar . They hold it every wednesday around 6 pm on .

Anyone is welcome , including crazy CK5 guys ;).

A lot of AZ guys from crawlinaz were there . They all flexed out on Daves flatbed and had a blast . Made me jealous as mine isn't done yet .

Got to see and SMELL a propane truck , kit from the local guys place , it will start and run on its side :grin:

Well anyway , got me thinking , whens our meet and greet ? We had a small one last spring before summer .

I want to have one , it would be fun . And if anyone wants to drink a beer with me I will be there next Wednesday :D

And as for "our" meet and greet , we can do it elsewhere in the middle of everyone again . Lets get some input people :thinking:

2. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

that was the most fun i have ever had in a parking lot in my life. i had like 3 trucks stacked on my flat bed.....
    to bad it was at a bar(still under 21) but it was still fun for me. the owner of the bar is a 4wheeler(jeeper) and was very cool about what we where doing. he said next week he is blockin off the parking lot so we can have it to are selfs so no cars can be damaged:grin: we had two flops.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i would like to see some more ck5 guys out there. there is trailer parking in the back of the bar. good food, good drinks, and 4x4 movies on the big tv inside the bar. anybody is welcome, even kids:grin:

3. FWP

FWP CRS

Sounds like fun. Let's do it some night (or morning for that matter), when we can have the option of heading out to wheel after, or the next day.

4. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Do it on a friday night and hit the trails saturday.

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I'm all for getting together again . We can even pick our own spot where we all can go . A ramp can show again too I'm sure ( Dave said ) . In the meantime I know I will be at Revs on Wednesday cause it was fun and the beer lady is pleasant to look at :D

6. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I drive by it on the way home from work last night and saw all the 4wd out front.... maybe next week I'll stop in a say hi......

7. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

stop by i will be in this...
    [​IMG]

my truck was on the bottom of the pile[​IMG]

8. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status