Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

When's the ColoradoK5 National Jamboree?!?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by txbartman, Jun 22, 2001.

1. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

When\'s the ColoradoK5 National Jamboree?!?

So, since ColoradoK5 has now had national PR exposure in Four Wheeler, when is everyone going to get together for a National Jamboree?!? I am new to this group, but loving it. Would love to meet up with the folks on here. Maybe we should all meet in Colorado next Spring. If it hasn't been done before, we could have the First Annual ColoradoK5 Jamboree. How does that sound? Think we could get more PR coverage for that? I would think we have enough members overall to do this right. Thoughts, guys and gals?

85 GMC Jimmy, 305 w/TH700-NP208, 32X11.5 BFG ATs, 15x10 Eagles, Smittybuilt tube nerf bars and bumbers

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Re: When\'s the ColoradoK5 National Jamboree?!?

Next summer there will be a big one, we had one last year, it is on the trip report page.

Steve

Bandwidth FREE ZONE

Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

3. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

Re: When\'s the ColoradoK5 National Jamboree?!?

Well, I guess I just got caught up in the excitement. Guess mud can get on my face as easy as my fenders!

85 GMC Jimmy, 305 w/TH700-NP208, 32X11.5 BFG ATs, 15x10 Eagles, Smittybuilt tube nerf bars and bumbers