Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whens the next run?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by KRAZIE87K5, Sep 4, 2003.

1. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

ASSuME-ing that my "lovely piece of machinery" (otherwise known as the "ungreatful piece of metal in my driveway") decides to treat me well in Fulton, when is the next run? Anyone plan to make another run this year? I'm looking for a Badlands run... or something similar... maybe a snow run? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Dan

2. K5BLT4FUN

K5BLT4FUN 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Man, talk about your basic 4 wheeling junkie. He just gets his truck running and boy is he ready to go. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

I'm in for a attica run or a snow run. I should have the crewcab a little more road worthy by then. And the Blazer's new full hydro hi steer worked flawlessly last weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Hustler

Hustler 1/2 ton status

Hey Dan,
    You might want to look into Haspin Acres or Rockport Off Road. When I was there, I think they both are a better place to ride then Badlands, but that is my .02 cents.

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I'd be up for a "farewell" snow run for the K5 before it gets ready for the big rebuild. I'd be doing it without a rear window though : (no freezing emoticon):

6. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Aw..no back window. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I ran last winter without a top on my rig!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Got pulled over by a cop for my license plate light being out. BS...he wanted to see if I was nuts as I looked!!

7. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I would be up for a run to Rockport real soon, Im just not worthy of Attica yet! Actually, I may make a drive up to Attica, but thats exactly what it would be - no trailer yet! I would still Hammer it just for giggles! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Chris_T

Chris_T 1/2 ton status

Snow run! I missed the white stuff last winter.

9. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

I might be interested in a run at the Rockport park. That's within a driving distance for me....no trailering for a while!!