Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where are all the parts???

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by along4, Nov 22, 2002.

1. along4

along4 Registered Member

I just spent an entire day in Phoenix going through the junkyards. I even found a transfer case graveyard. Every K5-Burban had its driveline yanked. There were plenty of NP241s with the driver side drop, but none for my K5(passenger side drop). I just need the rear bearing retainer for my TC (the part that holds the speedo sender). Please Help! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Hehehe the old stuff is the desirable stuff. Did you ask the guy at the counter? Lots of times stuff like transfer cases, transmissions and engines get yanked and put on a pallet so they won't get peiced so they can sell them whole.

3. along4

along4 Registered Member

I asked at every counter that I came across. The guy at McDonalds gave me a funny look though... No one even knew where the drivelines went. I remember when I would ask at the counter, and they would get on the radio to every other wrecking yard in the state. Guess they don't do that any more.