Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where around San Jose is a good price for loaded calipers?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 70~K5, May 12, 2002.

1. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Where can I find loaded calipers for a good price around San Jose. Finally got the rear brakes done. Then while bleading the brakes one of the front blead screws broke off. I might as well just renew the fronts while I'm at it. I'm going to be busy trying to get it all done for Blazerfest. Still have to finish the suspention, put the spare radiator in, do something about a roll bar, and whatever else pops up.

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I bought mine at winchester auto... can't remember how much they were off hand. call em up.

How's the pooper trooper?
    You were wheeling the [censored] outta that at the last hollister run... I wanna see how you drive that '70 K/5 of yours! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

I like that "pooper trooper", well it's got a few new rattles but still going. For an old car with 195,000 miles it's had very few things that have had to be replaced. Fuel pump, distributor, muffler and tailpipe, 3 windshields, starter, and timing belt. How many people have their clutch last over 195,000 miles?

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ha I "had" a vw scricco that had over 350,000 with nothing but 2 timing belts and a cv joint then just maintance stuff,Nothing at all major .........

5. LiftedAssDodge

LiftedAssDodge 1/2 ton status

i had a yota with like 260k on it, i blew the engine weeeee

anyone want it?