Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

where can a guy find hummer beadlock wheels?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by crazykev4x4, Dec 30, 2003.

1. crazykev4x4

crazykev4x4 1/2 ton status

just like the title says . where can i find a set?

Kevin /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

4. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Ebay.
    USA6x6 has a bad rep around pirate and there are a few (or more) CK5er's that don't approve of the work. I'm sure that there will be another pissin' match on USA6x6 (I would try to find another option for hummer wheels than USA6x6 myself).

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i would recomend AGAINS hummer rims because they only come in 1 size in stock form and if you get them from usa6x6 you might loose money like i did (1500+ dollars) because my rims are all junk and i have to buy all new ones so i'm out the 600 for the original rims and have to spend 1200 on new rims... Anyway i recommend Staz works. I just placed my order and the guy has the best coustomer service you just dont find anymore. Anyway heres his info

(715) 333-7250 home
    (715) 333-5591 shop
    (715) 299-351C cell
    (3512).........John\

and theres some samples of his patterns in any rim size you want so you dont have to change tires web page
    the rims he uses have a DOTT stamp on the inside also so you could fight it if you ever got in trouble.

6. earl87gta

earl87gta 1/2 ton status

Not only that john lives up thier by you some ware you could drive over and see his rims before you buy a set.

7. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

John at Staz does great work and has great service. I have some of his products. He also has a huge back-log of work and it takes him quite a bit of time to get your order completed. He will take your money but it may be 4 (more or less too) months before you get your wheels. Well worth the wait because these babies are made from a true craftsman /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

he quoted me 4-6 weeks for mine /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. dbl7

dbl7 Registered Member

6 weeks or 4 months?
    Brandon you have email...
    Kevin you asked who makes hummer rims John doesnt. and there is a guy in california named Dean (66CJDean) on pirate who makes excellent wheel and has never had a problem. we did have problems (USA6X6) with quality in the begining but we turn out a perfect wheel everytime now. I dont know of anyone else ... anyone? Bent and Twisted still make them???

10. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

pm j20m715,

i got a couple good sets from ray, and i believe he has more. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif