Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where can I find rear seatbelts for 87 Jimmy full size?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by DrewT, Jan 22, 2003.

1. DrewT

DrewT Newbie

I am new to the board. I have been looking for the seatbelts for both sides for the folding rear seat with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

2. xnoahx

xnoahx 1/2 ton status

you can get them from LCM for $17 each or you can get them off ebay. They will be generic but they will work, i got mine off ebay from the seller truckandrvsupply

3. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

TTT I am also looking for the rear seat belts for my '87 blazer, they are back-asswards /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif the female end pulls over to the male end which is stationary. Anyone have luck finding these? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. racercrazy

racercrazy 1/2 ton status

No luck on finding any. I have been looking for 6 months now. I could not unbolt them when I replaced the floor, so I had to cut them out. I'm going to have to cut the bottoms off and weld my own bracket to them to use them again. I had a couple of guys on here that don't use their backseat to see if they could get their's out, but no luck. I can't not find them in the aftermarket world or the dealer.

5. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

my seat is the fold and tumble kind with the seatbelts attached to it. It would be kind of difficult to convert to the other type of belt without attaching to the floor. Somebody has to have a source for these.... Anybody???

6. Me89'Jimmy

Me89'Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I found front drivers side seat belts for my 89 on JC whitney.com
    Try there and see what you find /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

7. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Those freakin' bolts were put in WAY too tight at the factory! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif They usually strip out the inside of the Torx before they'll break loose. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I've even broken Torx bits trying to get those %#!* things to come loose. I usually take them out by welding a large nut to the top of the bolt, then I can finally put enough torque on them to get them out. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif