Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where can I get a bolt on exaust for my 92?

Discussion in '1983-2005 S-Series models' started by BillyBob, Jun 9, 2003.

1. BillyBob

BillyBob 1/2 ton status

Okay, I've been looking forever for an exaust for my '92 2 dr s-10, but I can't find one. everything seems to jump from 91 to 94. I did find a system for a 92 4 door, but that won't work. does anyone make a cat back for my year? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Nope, we are screwed when it comes to the 2-door in these years. I have a 92 S Blazer 2 door CPI Vortec 6 that I put the Edlebrock T.E.S. headers, high-flo cat and Dynomax Ultra-Flow muffler on it. Gave it some hairy nuts, man. The Jeg's catalog said the headers won't fit 92 CPI heads...it's a pile of crap. Edelbrock doesn't have that footnote on their website, and I can tell you, they fit.

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

I've never looked under a 2-door to compare, but are the systems that different than a 4-door? I'm wondering if it would be possible to just shorten up a system designed for a 4-door? I've got a '91 4-door and when I put a cat back setup on it (many years ago!) the only complete kit I could find was made by Pacesetter. I bought if from Summit Racing.