Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where can I get A/c hoses?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by afroman006, Jun 27, 2005.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I need a new hose for the a/c system in my 98 Chevy K3500. I've checked auto zone and o'reilly's and neither have the hose nor can get it. Anyone know of a place where I can get one?

2. puckhead

puckhead 1/2 ton status

Carquest usually has common hoses in stock(depending on the size of town) if not they can order them and some places like napa or carquest even build hoses on site so call around and check it out

3. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

Vintage Air has just about everything you'll need... either that or Southern Air

4. LongIslander26

LongIslander26 1/2 ton status

Hoses

Look in your yellow pages for a place that MAKES A/C hoses. It's often cheaper than buying premade ones, and the quality is usually better, since it's usually made by hand, and not mass produced. PLus, if you want to route the hoses a different way to get them out of your way, or make the engine compartment look neater, they'll make them any length you want, with whatever fittings and ends you need on them. Bring the old hoses with you, alot of time they can reuse the old ends, or at least they know which ones nedd to be put on.

5. LongIslander26

LongIslander26 1/2 ton status

A/C Hoses

Look in your yellow pages for a place that MAKES A/C hoses. It's often cheaper than buying premade ones, and the quality is usually better, since it's usually made by hand, and not mass produced. PLus, if you want to route the hoses a different way to get them out of your way, or make the engine compartment look neater, they'll make them any length you want, with whatever fittings and ends you need on them. Bring the old hoses with you, alot of time they can reuse the old ends, or at least they'll know which ones need to be put on. :waytogo:

6. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have had good luck with NAPA for hoses. They either have them, can order them or can make them.