Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where can I get center caps that actually fit ?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by fad2blk99, Jul 28, 2003.

1. fad2blk99

fad2blk99 1/2 ton status

I just got some M/T Classic II's for the truck, but the center caps are rediculously too big for my 8-lug converted 10 bolt.... Anyone know where I can get some descent caps???????

2. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

What do you mean they are too big? I'm guessing you cut the end off so you could get to the hub, and the space between the hub and the cap is big? I just painted my hub (the part that houses the bearings) black, and put stainless locking hubs on, and it looks pretty good with the classic II. But, I guess it's a matter of opinion. You could also use manual hubs, and the center cap will fit over them, and hide them alltogether.

3. fad2blk99

fad2blk99 1/2 ton status

Yeah ... its the space between the cap and hub that I don't like ... like you suggested, I'm running without the caps, but just wanted to see if anyone knew of any that fit.