Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where can I get one of those purdy 1ton driveshafts?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by PetaKane, May 23, 2002.

1. PetaKane

PetaKane 1/2 ton status

I've got 700r4 tranny, 208 transfer case and 14ff rear, don't know any special part numbers to look for. What parts can I order from High Angle Driveline for my combo? Anybody know about how much they cost?

2. ftn96

ftn96 1/2 ton status

Best thing would be to click on the link above started by drivelineman and call the number he posted. Jesse is the name!

3. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

You must be talking about this.
    http://coloradok5.com/gallery/albuq86
    I have the same combo you have. You will be looking at about $450 to your door. All from High Angle Driveline.

4. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

Go to www.drivelinesolutions.com then call Arizona Driveline. Talk to Oscar, I did and I am very happy with the finished product. I'm not sure if you meant a front or rear, but I used factory 1 ton parts and a longer tube to get a 1350 rear. My front is from Arizona Driveline. If you get one from them it is fully greaseable and will fit your factory four bolt front output....if that is what you have.