Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where can I get some repro sub-floors?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by moe., Jul 22, 2000.

1. moe.

moe. Registered Member

I need a set for my Blazer. Thanks! :)

'75 Blazer blue/white
    350/350

87 Turbo Regal
    a few bolt-ons
    12.69@107.7

2. J.R.

J.R. Guest

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Well I don't think you can get reproduction 73-75 K5 floors at all. I did hit a dealer when I was tryint to paste my 75 rust bucket back together and they do have a part number for them but I hope you got some deep pockets because I was quoted $450 each side. Now this was for an assemebly. that means it included the inner rocker, the lower pannel of the box, the front cab suport and the inner support. the diagram seemed to indicat the included everything till it got vertical at the fire wall all the way to the bolts where it connects to the bed area.
    What you can get from J.C. Whitney and Goldenstate is the front cab suport, inner rocker part of the inner rail, and the floor from the seat foward and a outer rocker that includes the pinch weld and threshold area from a pickup truck. you would have to fabricate the floor under the seat and the rocker box.
    When I put my 75 back together I made a sub frame and made the floor. I used a repo outer rocker. I made up for the loss of a the "box by incorperating my sliders into the floor stucture. There are some pictures on my web site. Link is below my signature.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper
    http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/