Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where can I get these bumpers?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by unsane, Nov 17, 2002.

1. unsane

unsane Guest

I have seen this front bumper on a few rigs. It looks great if you turn it upside down on a rig with some decent lift. Does anyone know where I can get these? A link or name of the company would be sweet. Thanks -Eric

2. unsane

unsane Guest

I guess a pic would be nice. BUMPER

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd look into having one made. Might not be crome, but oh well.

4. unsane

unsane Guest

Actually I think they come unfinished, but not for sure. I would love to make my own, only problem is no welder and no bender. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Try a local welding shop. Lots of them have tube benders. Take a picture with you.

6. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Thats an aftermarket bumper, smittybilt, hicky, and many other company's make them. I have one very similar on a 84 chev pick up I will be cutting up. It's buried in the yard now and it snowed so I can't get you a clean pic. The one I have is black. I don't really know what shape it's in. Are you interested in a used one??

7. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

They are about as thick as a piece of paper so if you want to use them for anything other than looking at they will bend.

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

28,6 for that truck? Someone needs to lay off the crack pipe. That's a Smittybuilt bumper. They have a website.