Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where can pick up a tailgate window channel CHEAP

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by WILL, Mar 12, 2001.

1. WILL

WILL Registered Member

Does any one have this piece for a 87 K-5 that doesnt need it I'll pay shipping and tell me how much you want for it. This holding up my progress. I have to put on a tailgate and need to replace this part. Need all my parts before i can finish this part of the repairs.

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Try LMC, they sell that part brand new for $39.95. Thats the peice that holds onto the rear glass. The side channels that the window rides in going up or down are also $39.95 each.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.lmctruck.com>http://www.lmctruck.com</A>

Rene

[​IMG]

3. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

I've got two that you can have for free, just pay shipping but they were rusty so I had them sandblasted and now there are holes all over them. if you were to paint them with POR15 and find some felt for the channel itself they might work for you for a couple of years.
    OR you could do what I did, print off a business card, go to a GM dealer and tell them that you need this part for a customers rig and get it for around 15-20 dollars.
    Dan
    sold the Blazer

<font color=red>get involved with land issues or lose the land</font color=red>