Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where did everybody go???

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Crusarius, Apr 27, 2002.

1. Crusarius

Crusarius 1/2 ton status

please tell me ya'll didn;t go out and get lives.... am I the only one left in here?

I am leaving for moab tuesday looking to setup another fsr run in 2-3 weeks possibly may 18-19

if anybody knows of anything kool happening over memorial day I am up for that to

2. FWP

FWP CRS

Some of us work for a living ya know/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Have fun out in Moab, see ya when ya back......

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

My truck is in pieces again. Should be ready in another 2 weeks or so (I'll be out of town next week). All new axle seals front and rear (except for 14bolt pinion) are pretty much done. Also a modified steering box with the ram lines out of the way of the tire is in the works. Plus a new higher volume (at low rpm) pump and ps cooler are almost done. Still trying to work out tank details so I can get the rear suspension and wheel base finalized. Also thinking of buying my own JD2 bender.

So, the answer to "got a life" is "no, not really"... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. Crusarius

Crusarius 1/2 ton status

sweet was hoping I didn;t get left behind /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Crusarius

Crusarius 1/2 ton status

work whats that????

6. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

well, I'm semi-outta commision for a while... nothing major though, but you knew this since you were over here last night.
    I got that 1 caliper draging slightly, which isn't a huge concern since it's only a slight drag, & I have to get rid of that death wobble if we're going to do any distance to get to/from the trails. If I only had some $$$ I could spend on it. Once the Dodge sells, I'll be all set to fix the truck, but then I'm gonna be stuck without a tow vehicle. Not to mention end of next May & I'm homeless, heh.

Just outta curiosity, who all is up for night runs? we're getting to that season where nights sound a hell of alot better than days to go play.

7. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I am in for night runs. I have to get some KC's hooked up when I get back along with my axles, but I would be game. I don't know how far I could follow guys like you and Baddog with my 32's but I am definitly game to go for support, and as much wheeling as my truck will handle. I get back in 2 weeks, and hope to have my axle swaps done within the 2 weeks after I get back.

On this note, does anyone have any KC's or similar for sale? Looks like I might need some.

8. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

[censored] man, I got 2 headlights, 2 front marker lights, & a flashlight...
    Maybe someday I'll put on rocklights, but I just havn't gotten there yet, although I put the switch in the dash when I re-wired the truck. I do have a pile of round KC's I know I'll never use though, I'll probably get around to selling them someday. 4 black KCs, & 4 chrome Eagles if I remember right.

9. Hossbaby50

Are the black KC's in good shape? Do you have mounting brackets for them? How much would you want for a pair?

I am hoping to get everything ready for in my truck as soon as I get back. I have a new set of axles going in. 14bff (4.56 & welded) & a 10 bolt (4.56 lockright). I got to get those in before I can go all out on the AZ trails, but I will still be limited due to my 32's. I might try and borrow a set of tires off my buddies brothers truck for some of the harder runs. (35" BFG AT's) He is currently hanging out with Sheriff Joe, so he isn't using them.

Are any of the runs that you all have run lately like lower terminator passable by 32's with lockers? I am not a huge fan of unnecessary body damage, but I am willing to take some licks on the rocks. After all dents are just makes of character right. Are there any runs in the works?

10. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

the housings are good, I think a bulb or 2 is needed though, I think I stole a few.
    No mounts unless you want a roof mount, that's all I got.
    Price, hell, I dunno, take a look when you get back & make me an offer

11. Hossbaby50

Sounds good. I won't have alot of cahs for awhile with the whole axle swap, but i can probably find a few $ for some lights if we decide to do alot of night runs this summer.