Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where did the CK5 map go?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Blazer_Boy, Apr 9, 2001.

1. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

I remember a while back a member made a cool map of CK5 members. Its was a standard U.S. map with all the states on it. Simply click on a state and a list of members from there appeared. I think it would be cool if it were readily available because we wouldn't have to do a post trying to find out who's near by.

[​IMG]

2. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I remember that map, how do I get myself on that thing anyway?

Ric

WHEELIN' IS NOT A HOBBY... IT'S A LIFESTYLE.

3. Blazer_Boy

I found the post
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=blazer4x4&Number=91439&page=&view=&sb=&vc=1>http://www.coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=blazer4x4&Number=91439&page=&view=&sb=&vc=1</A>

[​IMG]

4. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

I went to it. The screen is all choppy and I couldn't add myself to it. What gives?[​IMG]

<font color=blue>Professional <font color=red>JEEP EATER</font color=red> it's a population control thing.</font color=blue>[​IMG]

5. Blazer_Boy

I think the guy who made has probably put it on the back burner. I think his name is "panther". Should check his profile and get his e-mail adress. I hope its the right one because sometimes people don't put in there real one. I suppose if we get enough demand for it we could go get dad (Steve) to send him a request. I guess that would have to be a buttload of demand because I don't like bugging Steve because I'm sure the poor man gets tons of requests to plow through and don't wanna bug 'em, because I would get frustrated chasing after everyone's requests, lol [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Blazer_Boy
    I know its off subject, but everytime I see that pick of Doofy I start laugh'n.[​IMG]

<font color=blue>Professional <font color=red>JEEP EATER</font color=red> it's a population control thing.</font color=blue>[​IMG]

7. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Yeah... LOL "I told you not to disturb me when I'm cleaning my room..." ROTFLMAO... [​IMG] (or something like that) I agree the map is a good idea... I know I've seen Panther around... maybe someone else w/ computer skills can pick up the project... I don't see any map there though

[​IMG]
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI

8. Blazer_Boy

Thanks for the compliment on the pic guys. I wanna put in "Don't disturb me when I'm cleaning my Blazer!" but the adress to the pic is so long that I can't fit it in.

[​IMG]

9. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Last I heard Panther was still working on the map. I can't wait to see it finished.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://jamonline.homestead.com/fromthegroundupK54x4/89Jimmy.html>http://jamonline.homestead.com/fromthegroundupK54x4/89Jimmy.html</A>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>