Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where do I send this tax form??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Feb 2, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So I filed my taxes last night online with H&R Block, and was instructed to print, sign, and send a form 8453-OL to get my return... However, the website didn't give me an address to send it to. www.irs.gov isn't any more helpful, and I'd like to send this form off tomorrow morning when I go to the post office... I've searched all over the place, and all I can find are addresses in Texas to send forms I don't have, and all my parents are able to tell me is "somewhere in Utah"..... Anyone here know where to send this form??? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

2. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

3. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

one of the forms that you printed out should have had the address on it, i did my daughters on intuit and it had a texas address, dont know if all the states are the same

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I scoured websites, called hotlines, and decided to just send it somewhere and let them figure it out... Maybe they should try making things clear for first-timers like me... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif