Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where do you go for...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I was hoping to start a list of local/semi-local shops, dealers, etc... that have given good deals and/or know what they are doing... So, Post Up!

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Gaynors is down town and they fawkin blow monkey balls, can you say scam, I think they all must get erections when a little old lady(that knows absofawkinglutely nothing about cars) walks in the door.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifSo theres my 2 cents.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Ok... gotta post up for Ricks Service Garage in Vancouver - They pretty much kick ass. did a carb rebuild, tune, timing, fixed some vac. leaks, etc... for next to nothing and when I fawked something up playing with it and took it back in, they fixed it for free.

I will be using them again. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

casey at Forest Grove Offroad.he's been doing alot of monster truck stuff right now but when he's around he treats you right,he's not out to screw anyone and only charges a couple bucks over his cost for most things.plus he has a K5 even though he put a toyoda on it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

My boss will get you a killer deal on exhaust. We also do other mechanic work at our shop. I posted our web page about a month ago. Cant remeber it know.
    Brad