Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where does the time go?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by four_by_ken, Jun 13, 2003.

1. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

Man... I almost had the Blazer done. Small stuff left. Then we moved and had moving and getting the new house all set up. Then I had to do the horse fencing and lean too. And the 12x20 storage shed since the new house doesnt have a garage yet. And now.... 6 months later... Blazer is still not running. Getting VERY aggravated. I need another 6 hours in each day. Now, I can get a good deal on a small pole barn(24x40) that would be PERFECT for all the horse stuff. But, that would put the Blazer off a little longer, but it perfect for what we need. Good part, the pole barn comes with a deck over trailer that would be much nicer than my car hauler with the fenders hacked off and make shift ramps to haul my Blazer.

Ok... enough ranting about my lack of time. Just need to get stuff done.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Ken H.

2. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    I hear ya' on that. I've got periods of three months where I can get a lot of work done on my truck due to school. I'm done next week and I'll be able to finish all of the little things too. I found the time over school term to get my tranny in, now i've just gotta put the interior back together.

Where did ya' move to?

3. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

I used to live in Shelby Twp, near M-53 and M-59. Now I moved out near Almont and Romeo area. Around M-53 and I-69.

Ken H.