Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where does this go!? Help..

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stockk5, Aug 4, 2004.

1. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hey so i have completely cut out my whole rear floor area of my k5 and got the 3replacement pans. My dad and i are having problem finding brackets for the rear tailpan and other floor supports. i found this rear cab mount at many places but i cant figure out where the heck it goes. mine was so rusted that i dont remember seeing one of these. Can anyone help out? If the pic doesnt work maybe the link does
    http://www.73-87chevytrucks.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=7&Product_Code=0853-313-314&Category_Code=B

[​IMG]

2. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

It won't allow me to show the picture, so here's the link!

If you're referring to this piece. It's a body support. It goes behind the doors and connects from the rocker panel to the floor. You should have a place to mount a bushing in the frame that will go through the hole in the skinny end of it. (one on each side) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

that goes under the front floor, from the front body mount to the rocker panel.
    make sence?

edit: i thought it was the front mount, never mind, im not sure where it goes /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

ah ok thanks.. [darn] haha i have ripped the whole rear floor area out and basically the L bracket that sits inside the frame and holes 2 rubber gromets is toasted and we need new ones but cant find any. thanks for clearing that up though!