Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

where have all the liberals gone ???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Aug 23, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I don't see any of our resident liberals on board right now, and just as it was gitten good! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

They are probably over at Democratic Underground trying to find more half-wit remarks that don't pertain to anything relevant......................

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    They are probably over at Democratic Underground trying to find more half-wit remarks that don't pertain to anything relevant......................

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

They're all over at Starbucks huddled out front over a soy latte smoking chicory cigs and strategizing over how they can come up with something to fight logic and reality.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    They're all over at Starbucks huddled out front over a soy latte smoking chicory cigs and strategizing over how they can come up with something to fight logic and reality.

[/ QUOTE ]

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

they are all in detroit trying to help the dumb ass that picked up a hooker. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    they are all in detroit trying to help the dumb ass that picked up a hooker. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I didn't hear this one, spill it /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. boggerless

i guess KERRY hired him as a legal adviser(i'm probably wrong, but something to that afect),anyway he was busted with a prostitute .HA HA .of course he denied it. he was just appointed to some post by our dem GOV and he quit that too. the man had the world by the balls and let his LIBERAL (it's OK to be f@@ked up) veiws lead his life and now look ,he's a jobless bastard. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i'm tired of people thinking it's OK to be a sh!t head,all the attorneys have lead alot of people to beleave we're all victoms. no responsebilaty(no one told me i couldn't make toast in the bathtub). if your stupid you get what you get and i'm not paying for your mistakes ass wipe....i could go on for days /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

I work nights so I have to sleep for most of the day, give me a break man. I got stuck with desk duty tonight though so I'll be back later. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. boggerless

cool /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif