Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where in the world is Z3PR?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Apr 8, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

No post since 1509 Hours 04/07/2003.... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Where is he? Has he been abducted by aliens and being utilized as some sick, perverted sexual experiment? Did he run around from home? Did his computer crash? Quick, someone alert the Coast Guard. This is not good, this is not good.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I went to the hospital yesterday. Felt like I was having a heart attack. They kept me overnite for obserevation, then ran a bunch of test today. Everything came out neg. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif so I feel better about that atleast. Looks like it was all do to acid-reflux. Freaked me out pretty bad. My chest was tight, and my left arm was acking. Well, if I die of a heart attack tonight, atleast my mother will be able too sue the sh*t out of the hospital. By the way, I just got home. I hate how they make you sit and wait for hours befor they come too tell ya anything.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Now see, ole Bubba Ray was right about that corn beef hash and sour kraut concoction you were filibustering about.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Crap will kill ya man!!

4. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear everything is OK /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    You'll get to know that feeling constantly after your married /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Now see, ole Bubba Ray was right about that corn beef hash and sour kraut concoction you were filibustering about.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Crap will kill ya man!!

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Oh man, that's mean. Funny thing is my colestral wasn't too high, buy my Tri-glissorites are way up. So I'm going on a diet. I'll eat healthy breakfast, normal lunch, then a healthy supper. Breakfast will oatmean, or cherieo's, I'll still get a big T-bone steak a lunch, but have too deal with something like pea's and rice for supper, blah, but oh well. They told me to cut out all the deep fried stuff. I'll try. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Tri-glissorites

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifTriglycerides..........I think. Corn beef hash will rot your rectum. Not a good thing.

7. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Now he's goto post 36 post tonight to keep his average up /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Now he's goto post 36 post tonight to keep his average up /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Oh sh*t, doubt I'll be able to get that meny in. I'll have too make it up over the next couple of weeks or so. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I think. Corn beef hash will rot your rectum. Not a good thing.

[/ QUOTE ] But just think if we could convert our rigs to run on methane gas (Farts), some of my home cookin' would get you from one coast to the other. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear everything is ok Paul. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Dont you be leaving anytime soon. Who am I gonna talk about cameros with? Good luck with your diet. Remember if there are things you can not have don't bring them into the house. Having to look at it just makes it so much harder. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Peas yuck, carrots yum /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Did he run around from home?

[/ QUOTE ] i cant believe you, you were picking on him about spell check in a previous post, then whammo you need a grammer (or common sence check), in either case, i've never heard of running around from home! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Where in the world is Z3PR? No post since 1509 Hours 04/07/2003....

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

That is too funny. You do not post for a few hours and people start to wonder where in the hell you are.

Paul, at least you know that you are missed by your buddies here at CK5. That also means that if you should drop dead inside your home, the chances of your corpse turning into a "stinker" are very low. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

P.S. Glad to hear you are alright. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Peas yuck, carrots yum

[/ QUOTE ] I like most all veggies. I'll pass on the beats and spinage, yuck, but I do like almost every other veggie. Doc said I can eat all the veggies I want. I think I'll break out the steamer and put away the deep frier. Kinda sucks, now I can't have the deep fried jalpino poppers. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    i cant believe you, you were picking on him about spell check in a previous post, then whammo you need a grammer (or common sence check), in either case, i've never heard of running around from home!

[/ QUOTE ]
    No one's perfect and after millions, and I do mean millions of correctly spelled words and proper usuage, I'm allowed one mistake every couple of years just to keep me on my toes. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Hey Paul, are you taking anything for acid reflux? I used to have it realllll bad (water would give me heartburn), bad enough to end up in the ER after a little tomato sauce one night (same thing as you?).

I got a prescription for 2 Prevacid a day, and some goopy pink crap that I had to take for 2 or 3 months until my esophagus healed. After that, I cut myself down to 1 prevacid a day, and I can't really remember the last time I had heartburn.

Anyway, glad to hear you're well. Get that reflux taken care of, too!

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeah, they put me on "PROTONIX" 40mg pill once a day.

17. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

You KNOW something's up when Z3PR hasn't posted in a day or TWO!!!

Glad to hear everythings okay man.
    Try to Eat healthy and exercise, take care of your body and it will take care of you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

Glad everything's OK /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Paul, Glad you are okay. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You can't drop dead, then I wouldn't get any new recipes that I had not thought of. I guess since you are healthy diet no more weird concoctions that you call recipes. Oh well, I have to make some of my own weird foods mixtures.

Either way, glad you are alright.

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Oh no, The Fatman can still cook, just not as often as he would like. So don't count The Fatman out just yet.