Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

where is best place to buy tires

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by zach78k5, Apr 16, 2001.

1. zach78k5

zach78k5 1/2 ton status

where is the best place to buy tires mounted or not. any websites. i have seen pretty good prices in the back of FourWheeler magazine and such. do these companies have websites. you can get wheels and tires for near the price of just tires from these magazines.

2. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>Heres a few</font color=blue>
    http://www.ntwonline.com

[​IMG]

3. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Discount Tire is also a good place.

- SlyDog [​IMG]

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

What kinds are you thinking about? I mean brand wise and type. That'll make a difference in who carries what. If you just want BFG's or something like those then go to Big O or America's Tire Co. (Sam's Club & Costco are good too). Just remember if you order from out of state they usually get you on the shipping. So a good deal might not be so good after that is tacked on. Do you have a Les Schwab there? They just started coming into CA recently. I have dealt with them up north in WA and they were a good place IMHO. If you want something bigger/badder then BFG's then just shop around your area. 4WPW is near you. I'm not fond of them but I think they could do tires ok and not mess that up. They have a special going on too...buy 3 pro comps get the 4th free. Just shop around and do your homework is all I can really suggest when it comes down to it....

Stephanie
    &lt;&gt;&lt;

"Suck Fumes Ford Boy"
    "I love my country, I fear my government"
    "What if the hokey pokey is what it's all about?"