Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where is the Blazer bash

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by LostChild, Apr 1, 2006.

1. LostChild

LostChild Registered Member

I just Bought my blazer and joined the forum and I was wondering where the blazer bash is going to be this year for sure and if the location is moab. what trails will we be running so I can prepare. Thanks for any info you can offer.

2. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

It's in Moab, UT as always. Trails are usually Hells Revenge on Friday, Pritchett on Saturday, and something else on Sunday. Usually everyone runs HR on Friday but then people split up on Saturday, the harder trail being Pritchett and the easier being something else like Fins or similar.

3. LostChild

right on so I guess there will be more post, when it gets closer to october, Thanks for your reply.:D

4. LostChild

I didnt think that I should put a new thread for this and it is totaly off the subject of where BLazer Bash 2006 is, But I thought it was pretty AS$ that while I was going through some of the preious Blazer Bash Photos how many off the rigs in the pics I have read about in verious, off road and 4x4 Magazines. I just read about one of them in the May issue of FOUR WHEELER. Just thought is was pretty awsome. Sorry to any one who thinks this was a Lame Post.

5. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author