Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where I've been and why I've been MIA

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Blaze, May 19, 2004.

1. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Where I\'ve been and why I\'ve been MIA

Hey fellas. I know this is the wrong forum, but I can't afford to pony up the money for a membership right now. I haven't been here in about 3 month and I let me membership lapse in that time.

I got in trouble for spending too much time on the internet at work about 3 months ago, so I stopped going on the internet all together. LAst week I had some work related stuff to use the internet for so I did. Well, my home page is Trans Am Country, so it hit it 6 times. They accused me of visiting TAC and said it was my personal business related and that they were gonna have to let me go. ****ers just wanted a reason to fire me. So now I sit here, unemployed, with no money. Hence the reason I can't renew.

I'm so pissed off at them it is unbearable. I found a couple of prospects, but nothing good yet. Sucks because my wife is in grad school and I'm the only one working. Mortgage and truck payment will not be paid unless I can find a job. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sorry for the long whiny post, just wanted to tell you guys hey and blow off a little steam. Just gotta sell some Trans Am parts and I should be ok for a little while. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Re: Where I\'ve been and why I\'ve been MIA

I'm with ya on the unemployment deal. Better go see the people at the unemployment office. Keep your head up and eyes open. Something will turn up.

3. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey fellas. I know this is the wrong forum, but I can't afford to pony up the money for a membership right now. I haven't been here in about 3 month and I let me membership lapse in that time.

I got in trouble for spending too much time on the internet at work about 3 months ago, so I stopped going on the internet all together. LAst week I had some work related stuff to use the internet for so I did. Well, my home page is Trans Am Country, so it hit it 6 times. They accused me of visiting TAC and said it was my personal business related and that they were gonna have to let me go. ****ers just wanted a reason to fire me. So now I sit here, unemployed, with no money. Hence the reason I can't renew.

I'm so pissed off at them it is unbearable. I found a couple of prospects, but nothing good yet. Sucks because my wife is in grad school and I'm the only one working. Mortgage and truck payment will not be paid unless I can find a job. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sorry for the long whiny post, just wanted to tell you guys hey and blow off a little steam. Just gotta sell some Trans Am parts and I should be ok for a little while. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifBurn down the Building /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Haha, I just realized it says newbie under my name. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Talked to some friends at work and they said everyone is freaking out without me. Even the engineering manager is pissed.

5. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Haha, I just realized it says newbie under my name. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Talked to some friends at work and they said everyone is freaking out without me. Even the engineering manager is pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regret is like envy, once you experience it you'll never forget how much it burns.

Sounds to me like they made an example out of you. Usually they can monitor how much time you spend doing what at your computer. I'm surprised they just got rid of you like that, it doesn't sound like you're all that easily replaceable.

6. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Hey, I got my unemployment and that is all I care about. My dad has been unemployed for 6 months now, so we are going to go in together with my business and get some warehouse space and a truck and all and start making some real money. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif