Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where should I buy my 2wd box to go with my Crossover....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by camok10, May 3, 2004.

1. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

I dont really want just another reman. box, but because I am going to be spending about $600 on everything for the kit (from ORD /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif) it would be a while before i could get a AGR box ($350)

What do you think?

/forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

What condition is your box in? Why not just swap a 2wd sector shaft in? It isn't hard and work fine. You could have West Texas rebuild it and tap it for hydro assist if you want to.

Harley

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Just replace the shaft from a 2wd box until you can afford the AGR box /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

That must be some kinda record.....2 replys in 2 min!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

you guys rock! Shaft it is!

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. mudrunner78

mudrunner78 1/2 ton status

hey if you want I have a new 2wd box I went full hydro you can have it for shipping cost from 42262, I have like 4 of them so I'll help you out. Jesse

7. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

OH YEA BABY....count me in. SO, how do we do this? Im in Tucson....I can send you my address? I have a pay pal account, will that work? Ive never used it for anything like this.....

and again, rock on /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

I let Matt at WTOR rebuild mine, plus tap it for the Redneck Ram. His customer service is great and I would never spend a penny with AGR.

9. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I just got mine from PSC (Performance Steering Components). The owner was the original owner of AGR but sold it. He was the reason AGR used to be considered one of the best before they took a nose dive. I just installed their box and am installing one of their pumps now. Try here: http://www.pscpowersteer.com/

10. mudrunner78

just let me find out how much it is to ship and I'll ship you can send a check or money order, that way you can get the box and get you project moving. As I said before I was set up for crossover with ram assist but I decided on a full ram so I don't need the box anymore and well I don't want to sell, it has a fabbed steering arm on it for a heim joint but I would not use that arm I jsut mocked it up to check angles and some other things. P.S if shipping is more than a membership here you can just make me a member since my divorce I have no credit cards. Jesse

11. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

you wouldnt happen to have another box would you. Or if mudrunner decides he dont want it please think of me.

12. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    P.S if shipping is more than a membership here you can just make me a member since my divorce I have no credit cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds great to me, thanks again for the deal. Im assuming that you got my email. Just let me know what i need to do... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

13. mudrunner78

yeah I do have another box its not new, its in great shape send a shipping addy and i will find out how much you need to send to pay for shipping. But that will tap me out I need to start selling parts lol I need to get my rig done
    Jesse

14. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    P.S if shipping is more than a membership here you can just make me a member since my divorce I have no credit cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds great to me, thanks again for the deal. Im assuming that you got my email. Just let me know what i need to do... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just PM Steve, coloradok5 and he would help you buy a membership /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Last steering box I shipped was $25 from WA state to NV via UPS.