Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

where to buy a soft top??

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazer70, Apr 10, 2002.

1. blazer70

blazer70 Newbie

Hello Guys!
    I'm on a mission for my husband. We are in the process of fixing up our 70 blazer. I am having trouble finding on-line info about soft tops that fit this year. I have found "specialtytop.com", but they have only two choices. If anyone can help, please reply. Thanks so much!! CC

2. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

that's about the only choice you have. i think best-top makes them too. you may also find kayline in the for sale section once in a while.

ARQ.

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I'm not sure where your located, but if you go to offroad desgin, they have tops availible.

4. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

The best price I found was a BesTop from the online store for JCWitney. If you don't mind spending more go w/ one from specialtytop.com

5. MuddyMudSkipper

MuddyMudSkipper Registered Member

Yeah, I went with the Best top from JC Whitney also. They had the best price.
    Jeff

6. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

Speacialty Tops are great tops, and the good news is that if you have read the post in the Garage section intitlesd The Future of CK5, you will see that you can buy These Tops directly from Steve now. Just PM him to ask him how, or wait, in about 2 weks, we will be able to order them right off this site with our credit cards.
    Ike