Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where to buy a WARN M8000?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ban-one, May 14, 2004.

1. ban-one

ban-one Registered Member

Hi,
    Corby told me to better post this in The Garage:
    I intend to buy some winches for me and some guys over here in Germany. I want them to be shipped to a friend of mine in New York who will send them with the next container.
    Now I'm looking for a dealer who is making a good price and does shipping within continental USA. So I found this link http://www.sportztrailers.com/cgi-bin/ePages4.filereader?40a389cc003640490000c0a8014205da+EN/products/123058&2D1018148
    Is $500,00 and free shipping a good price for a WARN M8000 (8000lbs. towing cap. will be enough) PN 20910? Do You know dealers who can offer a better price? Would You prefer annother model within the M8000 series (PN 26502 or PN 265022)?
    Thanks for response and sorry for my poor english.

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah that is a good price here, but I am in the process of dealing with sportztrailers.com. They have sent me the wrong winch twice now. My post about them is here The owner is the problem he is a real ass when it comes to customer service. I know they have good prices, but I will not refer anybody to them again. Try Clemson 4 wheel center theyy have the M8000 for $499.00 and free shipping as well. I also believe 4 wheel parts has descent prices on the M8000. Anyway hope you have better luck than me in this purchase. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Buy it from Clemson 4 Wheel or call up 4WPW and have them pricematch Clemson. I haven't heard much positive things said about sportztrailers.com except in prices. I almost bought some other stuff from them a while back but have since decided that I'd go elsewhere until I hear some more positive stuff about them.

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Check out 4-Wheel Parts I just got an email that they are having a 10% off of everything online sale, this weekend ONLY! That might make it worth your while. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif