Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

where to buy from

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by therover87, Sep 17, 2001.

1. therover87

therover87 1/2 ton status

Jun 24, 2001
    i have a 87 k5 blazer and about a week ago i got into an accident and my driver side door and front fender and leaf spring all got smashed and are going to need to be replaced, my question is where to buy from should i go with YEAR ONE, LMC, PADDOCK PARTS? if anyone could help me with this i would really appreciate it so i can get the truck back on the road
  2. J.R.

J.R. Guest

i have always had good luck with LMC..

"MORE POWER"!!
  3. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

Dec 27, 2000
    I would definitely scrounge the local junkyards first. You may also want to pick up a copy of Hemmings Motor News. You can find all kinds of truck parts there. There are a lot of reputable junkyards--excuse me--SALVAGE yards that advertise there. Best thing is you get OEM parts as opposed to reproduction parts. As long as there is no rust on them, you should be okay. I got an entire front clip for my 70 Chevelle through Hemmings.

<font color=red>Impotence: Nature's way of saying "No hard feelings"</font color=red>