Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where to buy IROK's

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by skelly1, Oct 4, 2005.

1. skelly1

skelly1 1/2 ton status

I found a couple websites today on a yahoo search and noticed they were a couple hundred less than 4WPWS. I search the same thread tonight on yahoo and get nothing. Anyways, I'd like to get a set of 5 and not pay 8.25% CA sales tax, then have my dad's shop mount them. Anybody know of a good place to buy a set of SSIROK 36/13.5/15's? Thanks

2. BigCountryx

BigCountryx 1/2 ton status

samsoffroad.com and ntwonline.com usually have good prices, but most places online will be similar. I advise you to buy local. The price including tax will likely be similar to the online price including shipping. Then you have a place to go back to if there is a problem. Swampers have been know to be delivered with cuts or missing a lug (forklift damage and such) So it's nice not to have to work out shipping arrangements. I bought my 39.5's cheaper locally than anyone online could do. The internet is not always the cheapest option.

3. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

You will probably get a better deal buying them locally. I bought 4- 36"X13.5"X15" bias ply for $793 tax included.I did not have to pay for shipping but that included mounting,balancing,free rotation,& flat repairs.

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

If you are looking online, give 4wheelcustoms a shot. They are a vendor here and had a great price on some stuff for a friend of mine. Shipping was spot-on also. Look here.