Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

where to buy nail gun nails????

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chevyfumes, May 25, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm having a hard time locating a place that will sell me nails by the clip and not by the fawkin box, I only need about 300 not 3000.... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

2. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I know that my local Home Depot sells them that way over in the rental section. Might check yours.

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Well, if the construction bastidges don't slow down when they come through my neighborhood soon, I might make it difficult for them to work...kinda hard when the big stuff like compressors, supplies, nail guns, etc disappear.. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

What gauge you looking for? We have a box at work that we use for builing shipping crates. I "think" they're 16 but I'll have to double check for sure.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Cool didn't think to ask them.... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I need msc27's for a senco....There a framing nail.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

okie doke. I'll see what we have kicking around at work.

7. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

How many do you need and how long? I have some in the garage for my Senco Framing nail gun and some for my Senco finish nail gun.

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Their MKC27's ,thats all I know, and I only need about 300 and they come in a box of about 3000.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Well I don't have that many to spare, and I don't know them by model number... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, i'd try the home depot thing or any rental place since the people renting usually don't need a case of nails. Although if you had to a case isn't all that much $$ unless they are galvanized or something special.

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I just tried home depot and lowes and a bunch of other places and they all sell by the box, smallest box was 2000... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif : /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

i have some random boxes laying around from cases i bought with the same issue I dont think any are that size but i will check and see.

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

hah, I called homo depot back and specifically talked to the guy who works the rental area and they do sell them by the rack, too many fawkin monkeys and not enough bananas happenin' at that place...Thanks again... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Good thing you found some. I went and check our crate buildin' supplies and managed to notice that they use screws for the frame work and big @ss staples for the sides. The staple gun says senco on it, but unless you got one of those, I don't have anything that'll do you any good.

14. blaznjon

blaznjon 1/2 ton status

You can probably go by any job site were you see frameing going on and ask for acouple clips of nails.Give them a couple bucks or beer.I`ve had people ask me.I traded for a soda!A couple years ago .I would have said go by a night,you can probably find enough that got droped on the ground.But these days to much thieveing going on.you could get shot. JON