Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

where to buy

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Icemanf4i, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Icemanf4i

Icemanf4i Registered Member

Where is a good place to buy items like prerunner winch bumpers and interior items like new driver and passanger door panels and all the little odds and ends for the interior. are there any great parts sites other then summit which is sort of limited for what i need. Btw i have a 88 K5 Blazer which i recently purchased froma Ck5 member K5steve. iuts in great shape but ide like to change a few things and make it my own.

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Do a search for the item - you may find it for sale from a member, or find where others got it. Also look in the vendor forum. www.LMCtruck.com is pretty good for replacement parts.

3. Icemanf4i

Icemanf4i Registered Member

anyone know of a great sight for interior parts like the chrome pieces that go on the ends of the interior door handle they look like little chrome squares but i cant find them anywhere

4. K5Kell

K5Kell Guest

would have to agree.
    -Kell-

5. 1985_K5_Silverado

1985_K5_Silverado 1/2 ton status

LMC Trucks (as previously mentioned), Chevy Duty, and American Classic Truck Parts are the first places I'd look.