Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

where to camp near sedona?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by supersize75k5, Oct 21, 2006.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

Looking for 10-15 of my friends to go camping but I have decided not to go to williams az/ as planned due to the cold..

I figure sedona wont be as bad, any camping spots you guys like, also it may or may not matter but maybe near some showers/bath rooms? the girls seem to like walls around them when they make a deposit..

-shawn

thanks!

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Its already 55-60 here at night in the outer edges of the Valley , what makes ya think Sedona won't be cold at night :wink1:

3. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

well cold is one thing, I dont want 20 degrees though like last years trip..also sedona is pretty good on the looks

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I know of a pretty decent spot near Cherry, AZ with built in toilets. They are not real toilets just concrete portajohns but they are usually clean. It is in the Pine forest and is closer then Sedona. It is a federal campground and I think it cost $7 per night for spots. I am not 100% sure when or if it closes for the winter though.

Harley

5. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

i would go to williams with u but by night fall i would take a short drive acrossed town to crash at my moms house with a nice big heater:haha: