Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where to find body mounts

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by RoldOvr, Jul 27, 2000.

1. RoldOvr

RoldOvr Registered Member

I am restoring a 1976 Mudlovin Blazer and have run into a question. I am purchasing new floor panels from JC Whitney but can't find any new body mounts. I need the actual piece that is welded to the body and that the bolt threads in to. Please direct me where to go for this part or even higher quality floor panels.

2. I tink your talking about the mounts from the body to the frame.?If you are they are called cab floor supports.
    JC Whitney also sells them for the front and the rear.
    The front are the same for both sides,the rear are diferent for the passenger and the drivers side.Here are the JCWhitney part numbers,hope this helps.
    Front's 12ZX636OY
    Rear drivers side 12ZX8817N
    rear passenger side 12ZX8818T

IF IT AINT BIG IT AINT BAD!!!!!!

3. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

www.yearone.com has floorpans for Blazers. I emailed one of their customer service reps, they told me the floorpans are oem gauge steel and they'll cover from the front floorboard section to just under the seats. Not to badly priced either.. I'll check my catalog when I get home.
    Hope this helps.. I've heard bad, bad things about Jcwhitney body parts... bad bad things.. !!!

It's better to Have IT than to not need it, Than to Need it and NOT HAVE IT !!!!

4. 78k5_2

78k5_2 Registered Member

Another place you might check with is LMC Truck....