Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where to find one tons

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by 83L98blazer, Feb 9, 2007.

1. 83L98blazer

83L98blazer Registered Member

I have been looking for almost a month now to find a srw (or drw for that matter) Dana 60. I have gotten nowhere. I have found a few in NY but the shipping shipping quote was around $300. I did not think that was to much but if there was something wrong with it I would have to pay anouther $300 to send it back. So I want to find something in the SE. I think I have heard of a place in augusta parting out cucv's but I have absolutly no info on this. I f anyone can help me track down a set of axles it would be greatly appreciated. I am located in NE GA and am willing to drive almost anywhere in the SE.

2. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Here is a truck

NC4X4

They show up around here once a month or so, govliquidation will have the cucvs in the SE also.

3. JpEater

JpEater 1/2 ton status

the 1008's on Gov liquidation usually go for $1500- $2000 from what I have seen. If you want 4.56's and a rear detroit it's not a bad deal. You can part it and sell the other stuff to help out too. Just remember that you have to pay sales tax and a 10% buyers premium so you have to factor that in your budget. The place here in augusta is Southeastern Equipment Company and he doesn't deal with cucv's any more but he may still have an axle laying around. Last I heard he wanted 1250 for the front and 750 for the rear. Too rich for me. FYI there is a few 1008's coming up in NC on gov liquidation soon.

4. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner