Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

where to get a 241 rebuild kit?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by sapper, Sep 8, 2003.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

my t case is leaking like a big dog, anyone know where i can order a complete rebuild kit? Also does the dodge chain fit without any modifying? thanks

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I just got parts for my 208 from Drivetrain.com They had the stuff I couldn't find along with full kits for most transfer case overhauls and rebuild

3. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

kdsperformance

This is one of the places I've found. There really isn't a whole lot out there for 241's. I don't know what this kit includes nor what kind of quality, but figured I'd offer the link anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

JB Conversions is where I got mine from. I also got a SYE from them when I rebuilt it. They were real helpful on the phone when we couldn't figure things out. There web site dosn't show a rebuild kit but give em a call.

5. sapper

I talked to Jesse at HAD and thats who he recommended so I will order it tommarow, you going to come and show me how to do it then Rich???? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Yep just like when WE did mine.......Moral Support /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. sapper

and to think you have been talking about coming down here for almost a year to hit Sonic up and still no Rich /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Paul if he comes down maybe he can help with my 208 rebuild. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. Paul let me know when you want help on your things to do list. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. DieselDan

DieselDan 1/2 ton status

Here's another one KD performance /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Do instructions come with these kits because Hayne's manual doesnt have the np241? Thx

11. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

So far the factory service manual is the only good source of diagrams for the np241 I've seen...and there's only about 7 pages devoted to that t-case.

Edit: I take that back...those diagrams suck. None shows the internal workings...it's all just like removing the tailshaft and stuff. I can't remember if the unit repair manual has better diagrams, and I can't check because that manual is a home and I'm at school, sorry. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif