Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where to get braided stainless front brake lines?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Ressurection, Jun 27, 2003.

1. Ressurection

Ressurection 1/2 ton status

Any ideas? I don't need the longer ones since I don't have (and won't have) a lift. Factory height '72 4x4.
    Thanks!

2. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

There are couple of places that advertise in the magazines. I don't know anything about them though. Let us know what you find. I need some new front lines too, but my truck is lifted... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. 72 SAC

72 SAC Registered Member

I got my form 4wheel parts for about 100 bucks + shipping. Put my truck is lifted 5 inches. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. GQ 350

GQ 350 Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The company Russle, offers brake lines in custom sizes, or your stock sizes they are usually listed by the size though. Rather than do it by the truck,or car the list them by length and the type and size of the ends. I hope this info. helps you out /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

5. jeffer

jeffer 1/2 ton status

6. J.Lance

J.Lance 1/2 ton status

I bought mine from a local race/rod shop. They supplied me with lines and fittings to match my stock measurements. This was a cheaper route than the money I put out for superlift lines for my old Blazer. I don't believe they are technically d.o.t. certified but they are as good as anything you can buy on the market. Basically universal ss lines with fitting to adapt to stock caliper and brake lines.