Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where to get Crew Cab Carpet??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90blzr, Feb 14, 2005.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Anyone know who sells replacement carpet for the older crew cabs? (1991).

I've called a few 'restoration' places and they only sell the standard cab carpet:frown1:

2. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I think we got ours thru LMC but am not positive.

3. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

A-1 Auto or someplace on Ebay sells it ... can't speak to the quality, but they're listed.

I *think* LMC recently started adding six pack stuff to their pickup catalog -- whether they used to carry it and are just emphasizing it, or it's actually new, I donno.

-- A

4. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The interior in my 1991 V series Crew Cab is "medium blue". If you have the original option code sticker in your glove compartment, that should have the original factory color name for your interior on it. I have found A-1 Automotive http://www.1aauto.com/ to have the lowest price for crew cab carpet kits. LMC http://www.lmctruck.com/ prices are higher, and there carpet kits are probably from the same manufacturer as A-1, but when it comes to restoring a chevy truck LMC has the largest inventory of parts I have seen.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2005
  5. akbound

akbound 1/2 ton status

6. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Good link for that Metro Parts. They are $3 cheaper than A-1. When I used a search engine to find as many companies as I could that sold automotive carpet kits, that Metro Parts never came up.

7. akbound

akbound 1/2 ton status

8. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

Just make sure you specify what year you have and that it's a crew cab... I have found that the crew cabs did'nt change body styles until '91, the reg and ext cabs changed over in '88... so I have to order both the pre '88 and the '88 up catalogs from LMC... the pre 91's were R (2wd) and V (4wd) and after that the common C (2wd) and K (4wd) ....Found this out after buying a '88 up shell that does'nt fit :( , and trying to get the original spidles and rear shackles for my '89, PO put a BellTeck drop kit on it....