Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where to get this hose

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by steedalx, Jan 21, 2004.

1. steedalx

steedalx 1/2 ton status

I just replaced the water pump on my 71 jimmy. The hose that ran from the pump was old and I couldn't get it off the inlet to the pump so I decided to cut it off. I figured I would run to advance and pick up another. Just my luck they don't carry it and they said they could not get it...he called autozone and they told him the same thing. Assuming that I can't get it from the chevrolet dealership where is a good place to order one online? What is the exact name for this hose? Thanks

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

was it the lower radiator hose of the heater hose.
    if its the lower radiator hose auto zone has this one
    KELLY_SPRINGFIELD
    LOWER CURVED L-008 $7.39

3. steedalx

steedalx 1/2 ton status

Yes it is the lower radiator hose.....I will actually go by auto zone tomrrow and check it out. Don't know why they told him they didn't have it. Oh well...Thanks

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I just use a flex type hose instead of the preformed ones. If you do use a flex type hose make sure the spring is inside the hose when you buy it and when installing the spring should be where the hose bends the most /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Good Luck