Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where to go with the wires

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by pplblazerdude, Mar 10, 2004.

1. pplblazerdude

pplblazerdude 1/2 ton status

I am just finishing up a motor and frame swap and have found cracks in the floor and have been welding them up. I am thinking of ditching the carpet since it looks like poopy all the time cause there is nuthin but mud around here and rhino lining the inside of my blazer. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I was wondering what you guys who have rhino lined did with you wires? I also have a system and need too run two remote wires a 4 gauge wire a turn on wire and some speaker cable. Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks
    CLint /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

Ive never had to relocate wires before, but couldnt you just run them under rockers or somewhere under the body w/ some loom and johnson clamps. Theres prob some guys here that know more and could help little better. What's a turn on wire? isnt that your remote wire for amps or you talkin bout power wire. 8 ga. etc. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. pplblazerdude

pplblazerdude 1/2 ton status

Yes i am talking about the remote wire i couldnt think of the name of it last night.
    Thanks
    Clint