Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where to order lift kit online---I need fast shipping options also

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jakeslim, Jan 14, 2003.

1. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

I also HATE waiting. Where can I order a lift kit online with fast shipping( i have no patience). I have decided to be rid of my blocks and old front springs. Something with a soft to medium ride would be great ....oh yeah, replacing 6 inch with 6 inch. The local shop in my town (Madison NJ) is just tooo damn expensive to order from.

2. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Call Stephen at ORD . He carries Tuff Country, and thier EZ-ride springs are some of the best riding. Not to mention he is a CK5 sponsor! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Mike

3. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

Call the folks at sierra off road. They usually give a pretty good deal. Don't know about how fast the shipping will be though. 209-533-9120

4. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

BDS is a hella good suspension also. Here is there link for dealers. link Though 4x heaven seems to have the best prices in your area. Well last time I checked, anyway.

5. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Honestly, I've never had problems with www.4wheelparts.com. My Skyjacker kit rides just right. You should see it flex...

6. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

I used Rough Country and ordered straight from them at www.roughcountry.com. It may not be as soft as some, but I get plenty of flex with mine. Their regular shipping had it at my house in 2 days. How's that for no wait?

7. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Steve sells lift kits on <font color="blue"> offcamber4x4.com </font color> . Just give him a call or send a pm. He not only sponsors CK5, he created it.

Off Camber 4x4