Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where To Post A Want Ad?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bigdaddyhn, Jan 27, 2003.

1. bigdaddyhn

bigdaddyhn Registered Member

Where do I post a want Ad

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

you can't unless you are a member. You would post it in the parts wanted forum. This is assuming you are looking for parts. Otherwise you can post it in the Non 4x4/ off topic forum.

3. Hossbaby50

nonmembers (blue people) can post in the Non 4x4, but you have to fork over the $25 and become orange to post in the parts wanted forum.

4. bigdaddyhn

I am trying to find a k5 but not to sure where to start

5. Hossbaby50

Number one is your local Truck Trader. For finding one here you can read in the For Sale Area. You can't post in the for sale area, but you can read. If you find something you are interested in you can PM the person selling. Once you find something click on that persons call sign. You will go to there profile. At the bottom of the page there is the button to PM (Personal Message) the person to contact them and talk directly with them about it. Usually there email address is there too so you can email them if necessary.

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

first off no you cannot post stuff forsale or wanted in the non4x4 forum second you can respond to a message in the forsale or parts wanted sections bluebies just cant START a post in those forums so no need to pm a member if you see something you want just reply to the post /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Hossbaby50

whoops, a little misinformed on my part. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif I have seen people post for sales (non truck stuff) in the non 4x4 area though. You might not be supposed to but they have in the past. I was under the impression that you couldn't reply to post in the for sales unless you were orange. Apparently not. But this is why we have these green people floating around here. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

8. bigdaddyhn

It is wonderful to know that if I became a member that the forums would be so welcoming. Thank you for being so outgoing mudhog. I am now convinced that I have no reason to spend 25$

9. mudhog

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I have seen people post for sales (non truck stuff) in the non 4x4 area though

[/ QUOTE ] this is true it is ok to once in a while post like a pc or gun or camera or something like that in the non 4x4 forum so yes you are right /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

10. mudhog

It is wonderful to know that if I became a member that the forums would be so welcoming

[/ QUOTE ] everyone is welcome here on ck5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Thank you for being so outgoing mudhog. I am now convinced that I have no reason to spend 25$

[/ QUOTE ]
    why do you say that? i just pointed out that you can reply to a post in the forsale forum if you saw a blazer you liked /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11. Marshall

Marshall 1/2 ton status

you guys are funny /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

ARGUING on the internet is like running in a special olympics race!!! even if you win, you are still a RETARD

13. mudhog

I'm not trying to argue with anyone id just like to know what i said that offended him as that was not the intention /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

14. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

There are a few other benefits to becoming a member here. There are some drawings for stuff every month and you get access to the bloddy knuckle that has some good tech articles. Its payed off for me bigtime. I've won the monthly member giveaway ($75 of stuff) and a front driveline. Well worth the $25 to me. Other people feel differently also.