Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where to post k5 for sale?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BigBadBowTie, Nov 19, 2002.

1. BigBadBowTie

BigBadBowTie 1/2 ton status

OK, I used to hang here all the time, back when this site first started. I haven't had to do much to my K5 in recent years so sort of fell out of touch. Now it seems that if you are not a "supporting member" you can't post anything for sale. What gives? For fear of being flamed I didn't just post here, so ask this question. Where, if anywhere can I post my K5 for sale on this web site? I've been a member almost since the beginning and am rather upset at this. Anyway, appreciate any help, or if your not inclined I understand as well

2. BLUESMAN

BLUESMAN 1/2 ton status

Phoenix(but it\'s a dry heat...like an oven!)AZ.
    The rules in the For Sale and Wanted forums changed recently,alot of reasons,but it has.If you want PM me with your info and I'll post it for you.Whatcha got??We are still a great site and have all the good people and the best info here.Mike

3. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

For a 25.00 member fee, You get to post your for sale items and much, much more. For more detailes just click the CK5 membership at the top of the page or go to the How this sit works FAQ forum at the top of the forum page. I saved much more than 25.00 when I ordered parts from suppliers that advertise here and give discounts /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I've been a member almost since the beginning and am rather upset at this

[/ QUOTE ]

WELL i'm sure Steve gets a lil upset when they send him a bill for all the bandwith he used, he probably wouldn't mind either if the company hosting this website didn't send him a bill either. but they do, WELL not everything is free. oh
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I've been a member almost since the beginning

[/ QUOTE ]
    thats great congatulations and your not a member your just a registered user, members pay /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif